D. Lee Edwards - Broker/Owner
About D. Lee
Real Estate Investments & Consulting
I have been in the real estate & development business for 25+ years. Since 1999 I've been the owner and operator of D. Lee Edwards Realty, Inc. I am a sitting member of the Planning and Zoning commission of New Braunfels (currently developing a Medical and Professional Subdivision).
Other Real Estate Accolades Include:
- Four Rivers Association of REALTORS 2023 Broker of the Year
- Voted One of the Best Real Estate Brokerages 2019 in New Braunfels (Herald Zeitung)
- Four Rivers Association of REALTORS 2018 Positive Impact Award
- Featured Agent in Texas Monthly July 2013 Issue
- Premier Finalist 2013
- Realtor of the Year 2004
- Texas Business Man of the Year 2001
- Former School Board Trustee and President (twice)
Hospitality Industry and Consulting
I have over 25 years in hospitality industry. The combined background of working my way up from a cook to Executive Chef, to Food and Beverage Director with Holiday Inn Inc. (CMI). From there I went from GM to V.P of Operations with Carriage House Inns, in Charleston S.C. and the Upton Company in Georgia and the Southeast. I have owned and co-owned restaurants, a catering company, a steakhouse and more. I have had numerous consulting jobs with solid effects. The pinnacle of this was the work done in conjunction with Renaissance Development in Manteo, North Carolina and the Tranquil House Inn which won Top 10 New Inn in America.
Hospitality Accolades Include:
- Hospitality Industry Leader of the Year 1993
- Georgia Hospitality Industry Leader of the Year 1992
The long and the short of it is that I have the experience to help you and others be successful. Involved, Integrity, leadership, and performance minded with success. Please let me know if you need consulting services for your business!